PAID RESIDENCY PROGRAM
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ROBERT DOANE’S
EXPERTISE AT THE ACUPUNCTURE & WELLNESS CENTER
Building Your Confidence and Skills
You will devote your first year to building your confidence and skills with Distal Needling Acupuncture® and Medical Pulse Diagnosis® training. Initially, you will spend up to 3-months shadowing Bob Doane during:
- Acupuncture treatments
- Herbal consultations
- Patient education
- Initial consultations
Three months into your residency—if Bob considers you ready—you will start treating patients on your own. Expect to treat between 25-40 patients per day.
Besides the above, on the business side, you will learn how to generate new patients by doing pulse diagnosis at large events in the area. You might read the pulses of over 50 people in a day!
During this year, you will also learn the correct way to handle patients during their initial visits to the clinic. You will dive deep into the basics of patient scheduling and other clinic operations.
- Treating patients on your own
- Learning more about how to generate new patients
- Learning about marketing & public speaking so you can run a successful Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture clinic.
- Writing herbal formulas for patients under the guidance of Bob Doane
Year 3 (Optional)
Business Management in a Chinese Medicine Clinic
Your third year is optional. However, should you stay, you will gain valuable knowledge on:
- How to educate & present health treatment plans to patients
- Mastering the art of Chinese Herbal Prescriptions
- Business management as it pertains to a Chinese Medicine Clinic
Over the course of these 3 years you will become a highly skilled practitioner of Chinese Medicine. Your skills will far exceed any of your competition in this profession. Join us and participate in one of the most exciting and successful Chinese medical clinics in the world.
We believe that by sending you out to recreate our clinic model in another area, it allows us to make this best-practice Chinese medicine available to many more patients than we can treat in our vicinity.
Ready to Apply?
Click on the Apply for Residency Program link below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter detailing why you feel you are right for this residency program
- A link to a two to three-minute video of yourself explaining why you are applying to our residency program.