MPD®Advanced Level Workshop:
Specialty Workshop Series
– Treating the Emperor: Chinese Medicine For Cardiovascular Diseases –
Eligible For 12 NCCAOM CEU Credits
California CALE Credits Are Pending Final Approval
Acupuncture and Wellness Center P.S. (Robert Doane’s Clinic)
18870 8th Ave. NE, Suite 108
Poulsbo, Washington 98370
Date: Saturday and Sunday, the 11th & 12th of May 2019
Time: 9am – 7pm (8h) & Sunday 9am-1:30pm (4h)
2-Day Seminar Regular Price: $699 only
15%-Discount For Doane.us-members/Attendees Of Previous MPD® workshops: $ 599 only
A background in MPD® is required for attending this workshop.
We recommend having attended a previous fundamental and/or Intermediate workshop or that you have been a Doane.us member and have watched an MPD® seminar.
All participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the seminar.
Maximum Number of participants: 20
This advanced MPD® workshop is Robert Doane’s latest and most advanced Signature Specialty Workshop! The focus of the entire workshop will be on how to treat cardiovascular diseases, as well as health issues known to be related to the heart in Chinese medicine. You will discover that most patients you face in your clinic on a daily basis actually have (subclinical) heart problems from a Chinese medicine perspective.
There will be plenty of pulse-taking done by the participants. As a matter of fact, all Advanced MPD® level workshops allocate at least 30% of the time for practicing pulse-taking. This whole workshop is about taking pulses of live case-studies from the participants and Robert Doane explaining in detail and step by step, what heart related pulses he feels, how he then concludes a diagnosis, how he forms his treatment strategy as well as the potential difficulties and variations that could come up when treating these particular pulses and how to deal with them.
Robert Doane will also make sure all participants get to feel the pulses of all case-studies, he will correct potential mistakes and will make 100% sure that you will feel and understand the pulse in front of you.
After completing this workshop, participants will have:
- Hands-on pulse taking and correction with Robert Doane
- Learned how to bridge pulses and herbs for cardiovascular conditions
- Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic knowledge on the left Cun, Chinese Medicine and western medical cardiovascular conditions and how to treat them with Chinese herbs and acupuncture
- Detailed understanding of the appropriate herbal treatment strategies based on pulse diagnosis
- Herbal alternative choices based on pulse diagnosis for cardiovascular conditions
- Understand common difficulties and bottlenecks in the treatment of certain heart pulses and how to overcome them
Transport and Accommodation
Closest Airport (1.5h away):
Seattle Tacoma International Airport
Car Rental at SEA Airport:
Seattle Tacoma International Airport Car Rental
How to get here
The Acupuncture and Wellness Center is 1.5 h away from the Seattle Tacoma Airport.
1. Via Seattle: via the Seattle – Bainbridge Ferry (see here for ferry schedule)
2. Via Tacoma: via WA 3 North (see map)
Acupuncture & Wellness Center, P.S.
18870 8th Avenue NE, Suite 108
Poulsbo, WA 98370
The Poulsbo Inn & Suites offers 20% discounts on their standard room rates,
if you mention that you will be visiting the Acupuncture and Wellness Center.
It is conveniently located right across the road from the clinic, less than 5 minutes walking distance.
More information under:
Other accommodation options
By clicking “Buy Now” you agree with our terms & conditions. No PayPal account needed:
Click on “Pay using your credit or debit card” at checkout!
Peace of mind booking
Book with a peace of mind due to our 7 day free cancellation period.
You will get a complete refund if you need to cancel your booking within 7 days after receiving our confirmation email.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org