Would you like to review previous Office episodes?
The Office: Arthritis
- Bob’s theory: Arthritis is not autoimmune problem, but a bacterial infection.
- His evidence: Tetracycline works better than any immune drug currently being used, as do antibacterial herbs.
- Left Yang Wei Pulse
- If Yang Wei is pounding and the hand is warm.
- If the rest of the pulses are deep and pounding this indicates a systemic inflammatory condition
- Patient may not be aware of condition
- RA factor and sed rate testing only detects condition when it has developed or is very close to developing.
- Sheng Di Huang – 30
- Xuan Shen – 10
- Herbal ABX or Wu Wei Xiao Du Yin – 20
- 3 Yellows
- Liu Zhu Huang
- Huang Jin Gui
- Mo Gu Xiao
- Astringents – 20
- Can also use cooling blood movers
- Chi Shao
- Yu Jin
- Dang Gui Nian Tong Tang
- Herbs that don’t work as well
- Ru Xiang
- Mo Yao
- Yan Hu Suo
- Chuan Lian Zi
Doane Online Education. Advancing Chinese Medicine.