Would you like to review previous Office episodes?
The Office: Advanced DNA™ Techniques for Back Pain
- The tibial bone can image the whole spine. The knee area of the tibial bone is the upper back to T 1 and the ankle area of the tibial bone is L 5.
- Half-way up the tibial bone corresponds to T 12.
- Du 20 to the Occipital protuberance represents the spine. Du 20 is the lower or upper back (T 1 or SI) and the Occipital protuberance is the Tailbone or T 1.
- The Radial bone on each arm can represent the spine. The elbow area corresponds to Ti and the wrist area to SI.
- Do not forget the power of needling directly above the back pain on the abdomen. Don’t be shy of using lots of needles.
- Ling Gu (LI), Da Bai(LI) and Zhong Bai(SJ) are also effective for back pain as they treat both the Shao Yin Jing Jin which is related to chronic lower back pain. (The SJ is lateral lateral and corresponds to medial medial, which is exactly on the spine itself. The LI treats the Shao Yin Jing Jin which corresponds to pain next to the spine.)
- The Sternal bone can also image the whole spine with the top of the sternal bone corresponding to T 1 and the bottom of the bone corresponding to L5/S1.
Doane Online Education. Advancing Chinese Medicine.